These Langendorff Systems provide all the glassware to perfuse isolated mouse or rat hearts using the Langendorff technique, with the option to recirculate the perfusate. The system includes hardware to collect data including pressure, biopotentials and temperature, and LabChart software for ease of data analysis.
- PowerLab 8/35 (includes LabChart Pro software)
- Bridge Amp (2)
- Physiological Pressure Transducer (2)
- T-type Pod
- T-type Implantable Thermocouple Probe
- Animal Bio Amp
- Spring Clip Electrodes for FE136 (3 pk)
- BNC-BNC cable (6m)
- Front-End Extension Cable Kit
- Transducer Brackets (2)
- Radnoti Mouse Langendorff Constant Pressure Recirculating Apparatus (includes Thermal Circulator Pump and Peristaltic Pump)
The Pressure Gauge Kit (purchased separately) provides the necessary items to calibrate the pressure transducer.
Data Acquisition and Analysis:
- The PowerLab 8/35 is shipped with ADInstruments LabChart software that provides data recording integrity, display and analysis features.
- This research system is also supplied with LabChart Pro software, which includes all the LabChart Modules (excluding GLP Client and Server). LabChart Modules provide application specific data acquisition, analysis and display features.
- LabChart Pro also entitles the purchaser to 5 years of FREE LabChart Pro software upgrades and updates. Purchasers are also entitled to any LabChart Module released during this 5 year period (excludes GLP Client and Server).