The Intermediate Teaching System provides the hardware and software to conduct a number of human physiology experiments which include, breathing, blood pressure, ECG, muscle, EMG & reflexes along with EEG measurements.
The Intermediate Teaching System includes:
- PowerLab 26T, which has up to four general purpose inputs, a human approved Dual Bio Amp, a low voltage Stimulator and a human approved Isolated Stimulator
- LabChart and LabTutor Teaching Suite software (one per server installation)
- Pulse Transducer
- 5 Lead Shielded Bio Amp Cable
- Shielded Lead Wires (5 snap-on)
- Stimulating Bar Electrode
- BNC to DIN Smart Adapter (2)
- Respiratory Belt Transducer
- Grip Force Transducer
- Cardio Microphone
- Push Button Switch
- Dry Earth Strap
- EEG Flat Electrodes
- Reusable ECG Electrodes
- Disposable ECG Electrodes (100 pack)
- Abrasive Gel
- Electrode Cream (for use with the Reusable ECG Electrodes)
- Electrode Paste (3 pk; for use with the EEG Flat Electrodes)
- Alcohol Swabs (1000 pk)
- Teaching System Case
- Advanced data acquisition and analysis features for undergraduate, post-graduate courses and research projects.
- Power and flexibility to be used in a wide range of life science teaching applications.
- Research quality software and hardware with easy-to-use functionality for education.
- Supported by a large range of teaching materials including instructor notes, student protocols, settings files and more.
- Supplied with LabChart Teaching Suite Software.
- Supplied LabTutor Teaching Suite Software (one per server installation).