The Single and Dual Epithelial Voltage Clamp Systems are designed to be used with a corresponding Ussing Chamber for studies of epithelial transport and the electrical properties of tissues. Measurements include transepithelial voltage, short circuit current and membrane resistance.
Each System includes:
- PowerLab 8/35 and LabChart Pro software
- 19 Inch Rack Adapter
- The Epithelial Voltage Clamp (120 V) OR the Dual Channel Epithelial Voltage Clamp (50 V), depending on the system purchased.
Self-Contained Ussing Chamber Accessories purchased separately:
- Ussing Chamber Base Assembly (Single or Dual)
- Culture Cup Inserts for adaptors (Snapwell – 12 mm, Millicell – 12 mm, Transwell – 6.5 mm)
- Tissue Inserts with O-Ring (3.8, 6.0, 9.0, 12.0 and 13.5 mm)
- Tissue Inserts, Round with 5 Pins (3.8, 6.0, 9.0, 12.0 and 13.5 mm)
- Tissue Inserts, Slotted with 6 Pins (1.6 x 7.0, 2.4 x 7.0 and 3.6 x 7.0 mm)