- Posted by Clever Scientific
- On August 28, 2019
- 0 Comments
The conference provides a unique opportunity for both researchers and clinicians of medical sciences to meet and discuss up-to-date translational and interdisciplinary bench-to-clinic research themes. The collaborative international aim of this conference seeks to bring leaders in science and medicine together in an attempt to foster future research and advancements, and at the same time to extend a hand up for the career researchers and physicians who are just getting started. In addition to the invited speakers, several short talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts. At the close of the conference there will be certificates for all the attendees and prizes will be awarded for the best talk and best poster presentations.
Speakers from recognized international universities and health institutions will share their research or their specialties
These hands-on workshops will be arranged with our faculty staff and selected medical and commercial bodies.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three or more qualified and recognized reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings may be published as a special conference issue in the University journals.
Aims and Objectives
Aims of the conference:
1. Introduce the latest findings in clinical research
2. Exhibit recent medical advancements and innovations
3. Present global perspectives on healthcare with a diverse group of practitioners
4. Discuss possible solutions for healthcare inequality in developing nations
5. Initiate media campaigns for medical awareness
6. Increase public health education in the community